Tuesday 22 May 2012

Villain

'It's easy for me,
I got no shame,
I'm in it for the money and fame,

Everybody wants to be like me,
The Villain is the one that you came to see,
Sick of all the good guys savin the day,
Cuz the Villain always wins when the hero's away'

-Villain by Theory of a Deadman

If you couldn't tell I'm on a Villain kick right now. I had a conversation with my mother about what would be the the better role to play Hero or Villain? Her and I both decided it would be a lot more fun to be a great in-depth Villain than the Hero.

The Villain makes the Hero, challenging them. Taking them down a peg or two, but in the end getting bested.

What do you think? Hero or Villain? and Why.

Also I have a little challenge for you all. Come up with an original in depth Villain and Hero duo, then post it in this thread.

jet crash in virginia beach john tortorella nicki minaj beez in the trap video food network good friday f/a 18 f 18 crash virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment