Monday 28 May 2012

Your Friends Can Save Your Relationship ? Love Dove Tarot

To ensure that the self doesn?t shrink, to see that it holds on to its volume, memories have to be watered like potted flowers, and the watering calls for regular contact with the witnesses of the past, that is to say, with friends.

~ Milan Kundera

Today?s mini food-for-thought post and quote leads on from 10 Things I Learned from Failed Relationships:

When you lose touch with friends because of a new love, you put yourself at risk of a loss of identity ? a loss you will inevitably seek to compensate through demands and expectations on your partner.

If this just made you think of someone you?ve lost touch with? well, what are you waiting for?!

Bright blessings,

Lisa

?

Order a Tarot reading via Email with Lisa today ~

Like this:

4 bloggers like this post.

Hi, my name is Lisa Frideborg Lloyd... Writer, tarotist, healer... or, in one word: Dot-Connector :) My personal online journal is on www.seerpathways.com. You'll find all you ever wanted to know about love & romance in the cards on www.lovedovetarot.com and on www.tartotize.com I share my knowledge and experience from many years of working with the Tarot holistically. I love to hear from my readers, so please comment if anything has made you giggle or pause to think. Love & Blessings, Lisa PS. Come find me on Twitter: LisaFLloyd

askew emma roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment