- Is there a Google Search hack that allows you to specify the timeframe?
- I continue to see no use in DST. Maybe for farmers... I guess? Just get up earlier/later. Seriously.
- Am I the only one who likes the GMail redesign?
- I decided it's time I learn #Linux. After research on other forums, I've decided on going with Linux Mint, for its relative ease of use for previous Windows users. Is this a good choice for a Linux noob?
- I'm doing a group project with five others as part of a professional designation. We all work full time so we're trying to 'meet' as much as possible online and minimize the amount of work and rework to be done. Does anyone have some suggestions/pitfalls/ideas from doing something similar?
- My first TV has a $300 Dell Zino hooked up. I'd like my 2nd TV to stream videos located on my first TV, plus Netflix. Any suggestions? Shared folders, installing an app on the Zino, whatever works. Will, say, a Roku let me stream files off of the Zino PC's hard drive somehow?
- Does anyone have suggestions on getting the best deals for a Hawaii vacation? We're hoping to go for about 10 to 14 days, and maybe do island hop. But we're willing to to skip the island hopping for a better deal. Thanks!
- Lately my iPhone 3GS is falling apart. My headphone jack ceased working out of the blue. Is there something like a 30pin to 3.5mm adapter for my headphones or a way to fix it?
- I am really getting into Dubstep and was wondering if anyone knew of any websites or programs that are good for finding specific genres of music?
- The other day as I was changing my Brita filter's filter, I thought to myself, "geez, is this gizmo that tells me when to change my filter legit, or just a Brita marketing ploy to get me to buy more of their filters?" So, how often do you really need to change a Brita filter?
Wednesday, 9 November 2011
Am I the Only One Who Likes the New Gmail Redesign? [Ask The Commenters Roundup]
Nov 6, 2011 2:00 PM 8,858 17